Teller Senior Coalition
– Supporting Independence and Dignity
Pikes Peak Are Council of Governments Area Agency on Aging
– Maintaining an areawide system of advocacy and policy recommendations for older persons to enable them to maintain as much independence as possible.
Services for Seniors
Our partner agencies offer several services to help seniors live as independently and as comfortably as possible. They include:
- Transportation – Door to Door and Public Shuttle options for appointments, grocery shopping, bank, post office, work, pharmacy, social activities and more
- Food – Home Delivered Meals and Food Boxes
- Homemaker – light housekeeping, meal preparation, laundry and more
- Handyman – adaptive improvements for safety and comfort
- Caregiver Support – respite care to relieve caretakers
- Case Management – referrals and assistance with resources to help seniors remain independent in their own homes
- Legal Services – for civil legal issues
Everything from food, clothing to financial assistance can be found at the Aspen Mine Center. Whatever your needs come visit us and see if we can help. Click on the image below to go to our services page to see what programs are available.
The Aspen Mine Center has a number community partners that provide resources for a variety of needs such as mental and physical health, food, transportation, and social services. Click the image below to find out more about our partner agencies.
Depending on what situation you might have, we can often provide a safety net for you and your family’s basic needs. Click on the image below to go to our Client Case Management page to learn more about the types of assistance they can provide.
See Other Programs
Providing a green resource for clothes, shoes, accessories, furniture, and other household items. Visit us to see our selection or shop online!
Make sure no one in the community goes hungry this year, by donating to the food pantry. We make sure all bellies are full and happy.
Our Client Case Management Program is your first stop. Welcome to compassion, commitment and a light at the end of your tunnel.